Let us flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine.

我们来抛硬币吧。正面,我是你的。背面,你是我

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

对于世界而言,你是一个人但是对于某人,你是他的整个世

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

对于世界而言,你是一个人但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微笑着,并不和我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久

I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.

—Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster

“我一见到你,就知道你身上有我需要的什么东西。结果根本不是那样,我需要的只是

I love three things in the world.

Sun,moon and you.

Sun for morning.

Moon for night.

And you forever

浮世三千,吾爱有三

日、月与卿

日为朝

Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

住到我心里来吧,无需房

Fou you,a thousand times over

为你,千千万

I dont like to be stuck in one place.But I like to be stuck with you.

我不喜欢被困在一个地方,但我喜欢被困在你身

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷

I am catastrophically in love with you.

—Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess

“我爱你爱得要

I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

—Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Beautiful Creatures

“我从来没有像现在这样爱你。我会永远比现在更爱你

”命。”失。边。万遍租。为暮

卿为朝朝暮暮你。”了。界。界。的。